<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
♥ 10:33 PM

I'm so disappointed about what had happened.There's too much things happening.
First, my grandfather is admitted to hospital for more than a week.Everyone of us had been going to the hospital to visit him every lunch time,and after work. He is already 83 years old and is not in good condition. We are still considering whether to allow him to go for heart bypass and also a major operation to get the cancer growth out.

Secondly, I've got food poisoning on saturday as most of you know.Also admitted to the hospital last saturday.The amount of food I ate from Saturday till now is less than a meal.Totally not no mood or appetite to eat.

Thirdly, you all had already read the previous posts and should know what's happening.
I'm glad that she know who she is,as I've got a message from her.But she refused to reply me already.I'm glad that I've got true friends around me,cheered me up.

I don't know what I did was right or wrong to forgive him.But I believe everything needs two hands to clap, if I'm a good girlfriend,no one could actually moved his heart. Perhaps all these while I am not a good girlfriend,so I can't actually blame him. But I will never forgive the girl,despite knowing that my boyfriend is attached,why still made those moves. She will not being let off so easily:))Cheers man!