<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Friday, August 1, 2008
♥ 1:53 PM

Collected my uniform at the office after lunchtime yesterday. I've never tried walking so far and to reach the office, I swear. I actually lost my way to Chin Swee Road from Chinatown Mrt station. There were too many exits, I tried to flag for a cab, but there's no where available cabs to be seen.

Went to SGH to accompany my grandfather for the whole afternoon. Each and everytime I visit him, the doctor kept breaking bad news to us. How can each and everyone of us not disappointed and worry, seeing a 83 year old man with lots of tubes and needles pricking into his hands and nose. Seeing both his feet and hands swollen and red.A man whom I loved so much, took care of me for 20 years, used to pick me up from school helping me to carry my heavy school bag each and every school days during my primary school days. One who never fails to give me surprises on every of my birthday.How can I not be worry? How can I not stood by him for the rest of his life...

Meet up with baby,Jian guo and ah yang for movie at Cathay last night. Money not enough 2, definitely a show that is worth to watch. A touching story,which can really make every girl tear.
After movie,headed to bedok 85 for supper. The porridge there is definitely love.
We're throwing a party for Mr Tan zheng yee tomorrow. A farewell dinner followed by farewell party at St James Powerhouse. Please make yourself free alright?
I really can't bare to see my buddy left Singapore for 5 months, no more fun, no more jokes, no one to talk to me, listen to my complains anymore...