<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
♥ 12:22 AM

Finally my resumes are being sent out, again. After I withdraw from OSIP to Vietnam, my resume is left on the shelf. Till then, I received an email from the teacher-in-charge that my resume is being sent to Accenture. Its a definitely a big MNC company, but that's not an issue. Money is a big issue. Heh Heh, the company which currently offer the highest pay.=)
I know I'm money-faced, but if I were to get only $440, how am I going to survive? I don't have the time to do other part time jobs as well, moreover my parents are not going to give me much allowance. Right, Jia jie? haha.
Yes, I still have to go through an interview either this week or next week..
Wish me good luck, alright?

I would say the school really give us alot of opportunity. Besides all the competitions and workshops they enrol us in. They also search for really big companies for our internship programme. We are lucky enough to fall in this batch, as all of us are being sent out to MNC companies. Such as PSA, DSTA, GIC, SCS, OCBC, BNP Paripas, Microsoft, IBM, KPMG, Ernest & Young, Accenture and etc. Rather than being sent out to small companies which really learn nothing, beside photocopying papers and taking queue numbers. At the very least, our resumes in future can appear to be nicer=))

I'm gonna tuck in now, or I won't be able to wake up in the morning to meet baby for Dim Sum breakfast..Good Night world!