<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Sunday, August 3, 2008
♥ 3:26 PM

Had great dinner, great chat at Creation last night with my dearest classmates. A pre-farewell dinner for our best buddy, Zheng Yee who is leaving for Vietnam for OSIP. Some of us went St James aftermath, had great fun and laughters. We danced, drink and fun! But I did not drink even a single drop, yes I'm not kidding.=) I really enjoyed the night, every single moment with my closest friends around at Powerhouse. Baby came pick me at St James after all the fun I had. Despite him being so tired after one day of work, he drove all the way down to St James just to pick me without fail. I really appreciate every little things you've done for me baby. I love you.


The picture below is evidence of the guys trying to hook this 'sailormoon aka chinadoll lady'.


Charn,Adrian,Me and Denise.

The guys.

My best buddy,forever.

My long lost friend, forever my best friend.

Us, St James PowerHouse.

They drank, I didn't.

The guys.

Us at the dancefloor.

My two best friends.

The girls.

Before we start the party!

Denise and me.



Lee Sze and Me

Us after Creation.
Okay, I off to picnic with my baby now=)
Loves. All be right back for more pictures!