<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Coincidence met the way ♥ 12:47 AM

Hey guess what? Baby was with his friends at katong KTV to celebrate Minghuei's birthday, and I was just at 'High' with graciie and co. We're just beside each other, like what gracciie says:"so near yet so far".Only realised today as baby was too drunk ytd to msg me.

Spend my day at baby's place since he is not feeling well after too much content of alcohol in his body.Went back to school with him,since he is going Microsoft for a presentation so I drove myself back. Had a short nap before headed to work,the weather is horrible.Its raining heavily these few days. Sales wasn't that bad.Everyone address me as Mango,cause I'm promoting absolute mango.I would say absolute brand is already there, it doesn't need much promoting,therefore I just jolly well slack in the pantry and chit chat with my manager about the coming Maxxium appreciation dinner and get 10 bucks per hour.Yes! I'm so excited about the dinner.Its a pool side dinner at the changi village hotel, the theme is party chic. Most of the promoters will be going, espcially cassendra. Its gonna be fun.Free flow of alcoholic drinks and food!!

Mentioning about alcohol, and this coming friday there's a chalet for zheng yee for his farewell.Potluck alcohol,heard it before?That means everyone of us will bring liquor,beer,wine there. We shall get drink,drank,drunk at the chalet.There's endless celebration in the month of september!
And on sunday, i'm going to my aunt's place for bbq with baby for my grandma's birthday. 2nd sept will be my cousin's 21st birthday.4th september will be my little cousin Nicole's birthday party.On 20th sept, will be my dearest daddy birthday.And of course last but not least, baby and I had dropped the idea of going on a cruise,because of my ye ye's condition. So we decided to have a 3 days 2 nights chalet.Its just so convenient that both of us shared the same birthday right?All chalets had been fully booked, so do expect that it will be at costa sands or downtown east. Invitations will be send out real soon!