<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Happy Birthday ♥ 12:46 PM

I feel like I'm a secondary school girl once again.Woke up at 5.45am, fought with my brother just to use the bathroom to wash up early in the morning preparing to go school. Had nice chiffon cakes and fruit juice which mum had prepared for us.Dad drove my brother to St Pat's while I followed my dad to SGH,to visit my ye ye before he had a major operation at 7.30am. All our hearts were broken when we saw tears rolling down to ye ye's cheeks,he wants to be strong, he don't want us to worry, he doesn't want to take a look at all of us, so he closed his eye all the way when he was lying on the transfer bed and being pushed to the operation theatre. I told ye ye this (in teochew):"ye ye, you must wake up ok? don't have to worry, i'll be outside waiting for you with aunty,uncles and dad.You must attend my graduation ceremony,take pictures with me with my graduation gown this coming june,you have to come to my 21st birthday celebration and pass me the golden key ok?" and he is being pushed to the operation transferred room. Waited till 1pm and the doctor came out and told us that he can't remove the whole stomach anymore, his cancer cells had spread too fast and had reached the final stage.He is 83 years old and he might not be able to take the chemotherapy effects. We have to cherish the days we had with him..
We were all lost and didn't know what to do, but we have to wait for another 2-3 hours before he we can see him. I headed for school for briefing and baby drove me home aftermath for a short nap.Went down to the hospital again,looking ye ye in the ICU and he is suffering the pain after the operation,with machines around him.He took a glance at us and he went back to sleep again.

I left the hospital and met up with kexin at city hall. Walked around to search for bakerzin,and finally bought the cake for sei cheong and headed to a restaurant beside bakerzin to settle our dinner,while the rest are having dinner at yuki yaki.Making sei cheong don't know about our presence. Then we rushed to a perfect spot to see the fireworks,kexin and I even go up to Pan pacific 37-storey and I was there shouting in the bubble lift,cause Im afraid of height.Then we found a perfect spot to view the fireworks,and that's marina square's food court.Ya really a perfect spot! After fireworks, we asked the rest to join us while we candled up the cakes.


The birthday boy.



We asked him to use his mouth to bite this piece out.

The guys.

The ladies.

Us.



We were so bored and think of places to go..Headed to cathay house,wanted to watch 'deathrace' but we girls changed our minds.All of us cracked our heads at starbucks and finally we thought of Princep Street. Headed there,and we went up to mind's cafe.Had fun playing boardgames, too many of them till we do not know what to play.
First we played Jenga...

The usual monopoly next..The birthday boy is the richest man of the game.

Cabbed home with kexin and Sei cheong at 3pm,the rest took nightrider instead.
I'm off to visit ye ye now,and I'll meet my dearest girls for hi-tea later,and of course fireworks as well...Bye world!