<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Wall-E ♥ 12:30 AM

I'm really worn out.
Met up with baby at about 2pm today, watch Wall-e preview. Since baby's god father is working in walt disney, he has got most of all the preview movie tickets. So, we've got the tickets for free. Shopped around after the movie, wanted to have hi-tea at chocolatier which located at shaw centre,their cakes and chocolates are really beautiful. But after shopping, we changed our mind. Were too tired to walk back there again. I finally bought a wedge which is similar to the design I'm looking for!
I've to go for another shopping spree real soon. I'm in need of clothes, especially before I start my SIP.
Slept at baby's place as I'm really tired and sleepy.In fact I slept throughout 3/4 of the movie. Despite baby is playing with his stupid counterstrike game on his laptop, its so noisy and irritating. I am still able to sleep with it. Went to Old kallang airport for our dinner only at 11pm.
Came back to my house, and the two ryans(baby & my little bro) are watching soccer in my living room now.