<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Friday, August 8, 2008
♥ 2:21 PM

Its 080808 the special day which appears once in a lifetime.
And also Happy National Day eve!
Busy with major project these few days, had work at DFS for the promotion of absolute mango as well. Played mahjong with baby, Jian guo and Ming huei till this morning at baby's place since they are short of one player, I learnt and took the place. Its another time I picked up mahjong, yes I won 10 bucks=) In fact, I don't even know what I won. As long as there are sets of tiles with 3 same pictures and a pair of same tiles, and there are cat eat the mouse, then what chicken eat the centipede and such. Ya, I'm total noob in mahjong.But I enjoyed the game.

I'm going off for manicure appointment right now, good bye world.