<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Sunday, August 10, 2008
♥ 4:31 PM

I've been such a filial daughter yesterday. I woke up early in the morning despite the fact that I slept at 4am the previous night after playing mahjong at baby's house with the usual ones. Left early with Jena and Yang for home, the rest continued their game.
Went to visit my yeye at SGH and headed to chinatown for dim sum breakfast. But the queue was so damn long, so dad drove us to geylang Mongkok dim sum instead.
Headed home aftermath and went to meet Jian guo, Yang and Baby for tea. Since there's still sometime before Jian guo headed for work, we went to baby's house to have mahjong again. I lost, but its okay. We had fun.
Booked movie tickets for my dearest mum and dad, Money not enough 2 at e-hub cathay. A treat from their filial daughter,since they haven't been watching a movie for years. And I headed to sing K with baby, Jian guo, yang and darryl at Dynasty.


Baby, Jian Guo, yang.

Baby and me.

Darryl.

Jian guo was so engrossed with feelings.

Aftermath, headed to Newton Circus for supper. Ming huei and Jena came to join us. 7 people squeeze in baby's car. Haha, that's not the highest record=) Headed over to baby's house to collect Jian guo's van, and went to Bedok camp to pick Clinton. Baby took his 2 bottles of vodka, 1 bottle of chivas, 1 bottle of red wine, 1 bottle of Gin, while the rest went to buy mixtures, chips and nuts. Headed to yang's place by pool side to chill.
The guys drink, drank and drunk. The last ones standing left with me, Jena, Jian guo and baby. I'm the only one didn't drank even a single sip=) Jian guo and I have to be the chauffer of the day and drive them home.

Drink, drank and drunk.


The sweet moments.=)

Baby stayed over my place. The moment I open my eyes, he is the first person I see, lying just right beside me. Cooked breakfast + lunch for baby, and we also had chiffon cakes and muffins. Mummy is so nice that she made ginseng tea for us.=)