<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Sunday, August 31, 2008
A Post Dedicated to my BFF ♥ 4:56 PM

Life is a neccessary journey.
You will meet many people in this journey,
you will go through a spectrum of emotions.
You won't know who are the true friends,whom are not.
Until you how much you've gone through with him or her.
I'm one who is fortunate.
one who lost alot in this journey,
made me comprehend what is -regretted.
But people around me forgive and forget,
eventually after one big round,
I found what I've lost in the past back.
They gave me a chance to treasure and cherish,once again.

Have you asked yourself,
how do you define true friends?

When you are really helpless,crying in the middle of the night,one who really put aside what's on hand and rush to your destination just to be by your side,stood beside you silently and watch you cry out loud.Not asking what had happened,but just be there for you.

When you are upset and drink till dead drunk while not in the condition to drive yourself home,one who will just rush down and drive you home in the middle of the night.

When you are fuming with anger, just want to vent your anger on someone else,one whom never ask what had happened and just allow you to vent your anger on,and then find solutions to your problems.

One who will always be the first to be there for you.
One who always make your group stay close.
One who do stupid acts to brighten up your everyday life in school.
One who is really annoying at times and irritates you.
One who is not responsible,and made others wait for hours.
One who is lousy in going after girls and made me think of stupid drama ideas to help him.
One who is a lousy project mate,
but a good friend.
There's no other one,but TAN ZHENG YEE.


After he flies off tomorrow,finally we will have our peace!!
But I'll lose a true friend for 5 months,
a friend whom I really cherish and treasure for the rest of my life.
Bon voyage, little asshole and do take good care of yourself in Vietnam.=)