<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Happy Birthday ♥ 2:08 PM

Tan Zheng Yee was late for 4 hours AGAIN for project meeting ytd.
Had project meeting doing silverlight c# programming on visual studio 2008. Rarh... I hate codings!
After project, headed to the airport. Since I'm working at T3, I asked yee kiat and zheng yee accompany me to T3 for popeyes. I changed my pass, punch my card and had dinner at popeyes. I was late for work by 30 minutes, but its ok, my punch card states I was early 30 minutes=) The RSM,meiling was so damn nice. She's one of the best RSM, besides Keiffer.She got all of us chocolates since its national day. Love working with Keena,casper and Martin.
Baby came to pick me from work, and headed over to my place. Watch socccer game in the olympics till we both fell asleep.

Don't have to go school today, so I slept till 1.30pm today. I've gotta charge my cell before I hit for the club tonight. Hey, I pass my license for one year already! I don't need to put the triangle plate anymore. But I've not been putting it unofficially 5 months ago. Its also sister charn's birthday! We'll meet for dinner and hit zouk tonight!

Happy Birthday Sister Charn Hua Hua, I know you'll be reading this!Grace and Kelly will definitely agree with me,absolutely.