<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Saturday, August 23, 2008
My Best Friends ♥ 11:52 PM

Went to hospital to visit ye ye,and headed to town in the evening to meet my girls.
We settled our dinner at Bakerzin at Paragon.Had beautiful cakes at bakerzin instead of Canelle since we're already there. Cam-whored while waiting for our food as usual.




My 2 bridesmaids-to-be.

Loves Nise.

Loves Pat.







Headed over to Marina on the bay for the korean fantasia theme fireworks.Its beautiful and all these pictures were taken with my camera with fireworks mode!








These are just few pictures of the fireworks,it will take a long long time if I were to upload all of them.The whole marina square and raffles city were packed.So we decide to find a place to settle down with some drinks first before we headed home.I'm home before 12 today! Cause baby is still working now.I can't meet him today.