<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Indulgence ♥ 10:36 PM

Woke up only at 1pm by the call of baby.Met up with baby for lunch at Geylang as he is craving for the curry rice.We headed to parkway to meet baby's mummy and da jie to shop.I have urge to splurge on shopping again,wanted to buy another pair of shoes but baby managed to stop me.Went go giant again to buy groceries and some chocolates again.Baby drove me home while he headed to meet phyo for project. Headed down to SGH to visit yeye,he's feeling much better today.He's not sleeping and able to talk to us again.He may be able to get out of ICU tomorrow=) Dad drove me down to Fatty Weng restaurant to pack dinner back home,since mum is sick and she's craving for hor fun.Baby came to join us at my house and watched the marvellous closing of olympics in beijing together.

I wanna go for my manicure and pedicure this week.I've to meet my supervisor of our MP meeting again tomorrow. I've to work again on tues,thur and fri.I've to complete my MP project by this week.My groupmates are flying off to Vietnam next week.I've to think of alternatives to celebrate my birthday as I can't leave Singapore as ye ye is in critical condition for the next 6 months.I've to buy baby's birthday present. I've so much things to do but so little time is given.