<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Cheerous! ♥ 3:48 AM

Yes. I'm in SGH right now. Thanks baby for sending me here in the middle of the night.
I really don't know how to express my gratitude,I can't thank you enough for sending me here, stayed by my side all the way today. My dearest ye ye had some heart problems in the middle of the night, and everyone rushed here the next minute. Luckily, I brought my laptop this time round which accompanied me through the wait.

Had project meeting earlier on, everything went smoothly. Baby made me so upset, so he allowed me to draw on his toes so as to cheer me up.
We drew on each others fingers in baby's project room. He really cheered me up and made my day.


I was so tired that I fall asleep at baby's place while waiting for him to prepare and change. Headed to Timbre with baby to meet my dearest classmates. Played prank on sarina and benjamin, the newly couple. The rest headed to boat quay, so I accompanied baby to meet David for supper.
Lee Sze, Me, Ke xin

Wei Qing, me. Qun yu

Wei qing, qun yu, lee sze, me and kexin

The guys.
Ben, Ryan, Yee kiat,chunwei, joshua,seicheong, zheng yee and jia jie.
The girls.
Wei qing, me, qun yu, sarina, lee sze and kexin.
The newly couple. Benjamin & sarina.


After supper, was talking about david's army life then I received a call from my uncle.So baby just drove me here and accompanied me to wait for my dad. Since he have school in the morning later, he left for home first.

I've been staying in the hospital for the past two nights.
I just pray that everythings gonna be alright...