<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Baby is in Cambodia ♥ 6:00 PM

Its not the first time baby flew off for school trip. The last time he flew was last july to Paris,I missed him like hell and cried almost everynight. But this time, I don't feel much lonely or lost. I thought it is common for him to fly overseas already and didn't really worry much. Till I send him to the transit gate, I started to feel that I really missed him alot. For the past few days, we've been spending so much time together to compensate these coming one week since he'll be flying to cambodia.

My love is really thoughtful, he knew I'll missed him.He signed up for auto-roaming just for me, so he could call me in these one week. He brought his laptop there so he could email me.Though its only one week, but I do not know how to be independent. He really planned and arranged everything for me. He knew I won't want to attend SAP lessons without him,so he left his car with me.Top up cash card and fill up the petrol tank for me to drive to school. If no one is able to eat lunch with me during breaks, I could drive home and have mum's home-cook food.


How would I become without him?