<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Friday, September 12, 2008
Beautiful coincidence ♥ 1:25 PM

Our destinies...
at the moment we were borned,were already all arranged.
The melody of life...
is a kind of affinity
And also a beautiful coincidence.

Everyday, we walk on the streets crammed with people and
look at the same scenery with the person beside us.
Be it a bosom friend or a passer-by in life, everyone's pace is different.
To be able to walk side by side is perhaps an arranged affinity.
It's said, people with the same birthday have telepathy,
let alone a couple who born the same day.

Coincidence..
is perhaps a sympathetic response...
resulting from lovers' unanimous..
heartbeats and frequencies.

We are just like twins, which had the strong telepathy between us.
Even though we are not walking side by side,
somehow I could sense he is just around me.
Specially look-out for the frequent places he usually went to,
and I'm right.
Perhaps it's a kind of camoraderie.
We born in the same day,could we be each other's confidantes?

The one you love is often
the one you vent your frustrations on
Because "love" is unconditional..tolerance and sacrifice.

Because of love,
one is willing to suffer.

Because it's not "someone else",
so all the wait is worth it.

Remember the promise that we made?
walking onto the aisle together on September 27,
On year 2015, on our 27th birthday.
Could you kept to the promise, and making all these possible.