<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Monday, September 29, 2008
♥ 10:32 AM

Birthday Celebration Part IV

Picked Sister Charn up from Pasir Ris Mrt Station since he had his first book out. Drove him back home and change while I went back home too to put baby's car. Kelly came to my house and charn pick us up. I gave them one baluku each,Haha!

Went to Suntec and I swear the F1 is freaking noisy and loud. Charn treated us Swensens for dinner at Marina Square. Had endless peace during dinner because of the F1 event. Shopped around and decided to watch movie.Golden Village is closed,so we drove down to Cineleisure's cathay.However,there's no available time slot so sister charn says let's go back to downtown east cathay.He wasted $3.21 for the parking fee in Cineleisure,nevermind but he is too rich to spent.

He drove me back to get my jacket before heading down to cathay. Kelly says painted skin is nice and don't mind watching for the second time with us,so charn treated us for movie! Yes,the movie is quite nice but however its abit draggy.I fell asleep halfway through.

I miss my love.
6 more days.