<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
♥ 9:12 AM

Hi good morning world!
I started my day happily today,
My dearest boyfriend gave me the warmest morning call.
He told me that he would skip his major project report today and would accompany me for the whole day.
He brighten up my day, i woke up immediately and prepared breakfast for the picnic as planned.
I prepared his favourite luncheon meat sandwich and sunny side up=)
Baby came to pick me up and drove down to Botanic Gardens.
Found a right spot,just beside the swan lake.
Finally, a place where is so peaceful.
Perhaps its a weekday,and school holidays are over.
At that moment we possess all tranquility; so rejuvenating, so heavenly.
We are free from the stressful life in school,rushing for major projects report everyday,it seems so long since we both can hardly have quiet times and tranquility.
Just the two of us.
Lying on the comfortable grass patch,
with the best companion-my love.
With the warmest hug ever, telling me how much he loves me.
Telling me never to leave him, he would never let me go.

Just let me stay at that moment,
just for awhile.
Alright?