<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Friday, September 12, 2008
♥ 7:12 AM

I am LYING.
LYING TO MYSELF, and everyone around me.
I felt so hurt.
Could anyone just ease the pain for me?
No, none but only you.

I am suffering with hangovers,
I could hardly get myself to sleep.
I am suffering from insomnia,I guess.
I have all sorts of excuses and reasons for skipping work, leaving my major project aside.
Many is there to help, but I am not helping myself.
I am like a living vampire,
not doing anything,
not sleeping,
not eating.

I wanted sleep badly.
Sleep allows time to pass faster.
I wanted to gorge myself to all delicacies right infront of me,
but my tastebuds isn't working.
I could feel no hungry temptations.
I just feel like throwing out what I eat,
or rather not to eat.
Perhaps a spoonful is enough for me satisfy my hunger.

I am not torturing myself, I don't want to.
But I can't help it.
I want to love myself,
others advices can't get into my mind.
I thank my classmates and friends for not asking what is happening,
but just to be there for me.
Its all good enough, much appreciated.
I am running away,
hiding myself in the room.
Or went out in the morning and only reach home late at night,
avoiding everyone,including my parents.
I am running away,
as far as I could.

I start to close up everything to myself,everything.
I don't know how to handle situation well,
or I'm ignoring others advices.
You know me well.
I am stubborn, yes i am.
I am the cause of everything.
Blame no one,
but myself.

I hate myself.
Please wake up.