<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Monday, September 15, 2008
♥ 11:29 PM

I had a hard time today at work.
I actually cried after a major scolding from the RSM.
She is an idiot who only pick on girls.
My vendor only told me to wear black top,black skirt and black shoes.
The shoes that my vendor provide is also open toes,
yet she want us to wear covered heels and black stockings.
With red lip stick and full make up.
Then I'll look like any other aunty in DFS, or rather like the RSM,her-self.
She's so freaking fat and ugly, and she claims that she is an ex-stewardess from SQ.
Yucks.
I am a promoter, a brand ambassdor.
Not a staff of DFS.
I am promoting Glenmorangie, a brand ambassador of Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy.
Its not suppose to be auntie style.
Just because of your $90 allowance, you have to insult others.
Then that's too bad,bitch.
You are fat and ugly,take a good look of yourself alright veron?
Btw I'm not the only girl who got scolded and insulted till we cried.
So I guess the problem doesn't lies with me,but you.
You are being recognised the worst RSM in the whole changi airport in all 3 terminals.
Bitch,get out of my way!