<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Monday, September 1, 2008
Well-spent day with my friends ♥ 3:30 AM

Sunday.31 August 2008
I had lots of fun today!
Drove down to bugis to pick Jia jie and Kexin.
Then supposed to go Singapore Flyers to chill, but carpark was full.
We changed the plan to Sentosa,
but I've a bad sense of direction,I can't find ECP.
So headed to Little India.
Jia jie told me:" If got chance to horn the bangalas,lets just horn.I'll help you press the horn"
But I kept shouting, alot of bangalas leh,they walk across the streets without any traffic rules one lor. I scared how,then I just anyhow press the horn all the way.
Jia jie damn scared lah.Lol.
Headed to Tampines Ikea instead.
Had meatballs,chicken wings,princess cake and nuggets with chips for supper.
Shopped around and drove down to Tampines to pick up Sei cheong.
While Zheng yee send Jia jie home,
I went to pick Yee Kiat up.
We went to Big Splash but the cafes are all closed,
so changed our mind to 'High' at Katong.
Both Zheng yee and I are driving, so we can't drink.
So I suggested to go Tanjong Rhu,
headed over to the 24 hours cold storage to get some chips,chocolate and drinks,
heh heh,yee kiat's treat=)
then set off to fort road,tanjong rhu.
We open our car boot and on the music out loud, chill there with our chips and full of gossips.
Since its zheng yee last day in Singapore before he flies off tomorrow,
we had endless rubbish and camwhored using timer.


In my car.


Ikea cafe.

Us chilling by the road side at Tanjong Rhu.
Look at his retard face.
YMCA.
Take 1.

Take 2.

Finally,Get High!

Us.
Zheng Yee's idiotic look makes Sei cheong wanna kick him down the Kallang River.

Fun we had before heading home.

I've more pictures to upload, but still stupid blogger gave me problems when uploading the photos.Idiot! We're gonna send our dearest bestie off tomorrow at 12 noon,but I'm still here.
Alright,off to bed! Good night world!