<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
♥ 11:57 PM

Its been so long since I woke up so early,
sleep so early either.
All because of SAP.
Everyday 9am to 5pm,
its crazy.
After that gotta work from 7pm to 11pm,
got to do Major project as well.
This is hell...

Went to Ikea for lunch with baby, wilson and phyo.
Bought 2 pillows to put in Baby's car,
and its for me!
Went to Giant to buy alot of titbits as their survival kit during the last lap of their major project.
I bought my car perfume,finally.
One for baby's car,another one for me.

I've been absent minded these few months,
every month my bills were went to my house.
I didn't even manage to open it,
just chunk it somewhere in my room.
Till then, today the staff of Starhub called.
telling me I've 4 months of outstanding bill.
Then I realised, I haven't been looking at my bills.
My line would be temporary terminate tomorrow if I don't pay up.
How nice is starhub service is huh,call me one day before to inform me that my line would be cut off tomorrow if I don't pay up.
Ya, I paid my bills already=)

The show which is showing on channel 8 every night during the week days 11.15pm is really nice.Room in my heart,its a repeated local drama series. It showed once when I was like 15? I tried to search for the ring, and I could still remember a friend of mine actually called to mediacorp and ask where to get the ring.After much searching around, he finally got me one which is exactly the same. Which he customise somewhere and its not very costly either=)

I've been receiving ang baos now and then, but tentatively I've spent all of it on unnecessary stuff. Baby paid for most of my meals in school these few days and even titbits I bought,but I do not know where all the money gone to.Perhaps on cab fares, I've been really lazy and rely too much on car.I drive wherever I want to go, but these few days dad has been using the car often and I'm lazy to wait for bus and I know the journey is freaking long. I've to change bus to get to school and I'm always late. So I'll just flag for a cab...Most importantly, I've just spent $428 on SAP course.

I have lots of surprises of baby on his birthday and I do hope all these surprise could go smoothly.If it happens, I'll blog it up!

Oh ya,charn called me when he is in Tekong! He still thinks of me when he is in camp ya. I know he still miss his sister. He promised to bring me out on sunday to celebrate my belated birthday! Mona lisa Charn I'll photoshop your face in Mona lisa's potrait and upload it soon,I promise.

And Tan Zheng Yee BFF, if you were to buy me 2-way tickets to fly to Vietnam for my birthday present.I will accept one lor! I don't mind tiger airways or jet-star airways lah. At least I could go on short holiday.

Baby Kexin, I don't want pandan chiffon cakes for my birthday lah. Give me some practical stuff can? I don't mind if you propose to me on air on Class 95 lah.