<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
♥ 10:32 PM

Its my chinese birthday today.
According to the lunar calendar,I turn 21 today!
But not officially.
It takes one more year to get the golden key.

Learnt how to cook the mian xian from mum this morning,
while mummy cook a bowl for me.
I cook for Xueyi after I finish eating my share=)

I drove the odyseey to school today,
mum took over the wheels aftermath.
Its big,its hard to park.
But its challenging.
Brought the mian xian to xueyi.
Bought Kinder beuno to cheer him up.
He bought this for me as my "chinese birthday present".


I just completed the blog!
Hope I could really touched his heart time time round.*

Miss Chiang called me in the evening,
asking if I'm interested to go Denmark or Australia for OSIP.
Mum doesn't allow me to go Denmark cause its too far away,
but she allows me to go Australia!
But I didn't want to go.
I rather miss this opportunity for my future.
It might be the last chance or never to get him back.
There's too much things pulling me back=)