<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
♥ 12:04 AM

Not a single sms, not a single minute of call from you today.
Were you busy?
Or there's something wrong with the sim card again,my dear?
I miss you, do you know that.
No,I am not lonely.
I have friends to eat lunch with me during SAP class today.
Charn and kelly came to pick me up to have lunch at Popeyes.
David came to borrow your car and he sent me to the airport.
I have Lindis and Kin wai to chat with me during work.
I have mummy and daddy to pick me up from work.
Your mummy called to ask if you called, and talked to me for awhile.
But I felt so alone,without you.
I feel so empty when I woke up today without your morning calls.
I feel so empty,with your pictures around me in my bedroom.
I feel so empty when I could smell of you on my pillow.
I feel so empty when I am driving alone in your car.
I feel so empty when I slide my phone and saw our photo but not any missed calls or sms from you.
There are times I wanted to dial your number on my phone, but I realised you are still in Cambodia.
The tears are not tears of sadness,but misses.
I need you my dear.
I start to feel the importance of you.
5 more days,
I will hang on.