<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Birthday celebration ♥ 11:10 AM

Preparation
On Friday morning, I woke up early in the morning and shopped for the ingredients for cake baking at the Red Man Baking shop. Got all the ingredients and headed to my best friend's house.Woke her up in the morning,and with her dearest mum help we baked a cake for the whole afternoon. The whole cake is from baked from scratch, and we spent about 5 hours to get it done! Its was my virgin attempt to bake a cake and my girlfriend and her mum thinks its not bad already.

Baked a chocolate fudge cake and this is how it looks like when it is taken out from the oven. Of course, denise mum helped me to cut off the top part to make a flat surface.

We've got to whipped the whipping cream and add Hershey's baking chocolate bar to get the chocolate cream. This is our second attempt! We failed our first attempt.

I've got to spread the chocolate cream onto the cake,just like this!



My girlfriend accompanied me to get the chocolate rice to put it at the circumference of the cake. It was really stress doing this part.



My girlfriend and I put the cherries on it and this is the cake! Looks abit like black forest cake ya?

I created a mess in girlfriend's place and her mum is so nice to help out. And of course my girlfriend too! We actually skipped lunch and breakfast just for the cake to be done.



Celebration Part I
(With my dearest classmates)

Took a cab home and bathe,left the cake I baked at home. Rushed out to meet my classmates for the first celebration.Met up with the rest at Bugis and we headed for steamboat. The steamboat was really nice and all of us really had fun snatching the fried buns and food. My BFF called us and joined in the fun in the call. Heh Heh, no pandan cakes from my dearest classmates! It was Lee Sze's birthday on 26 sept and mine was the next day,so they bought us a macademia white chocolate cake. Nice ya?


This is what my dearest classmates gave me. Not a normal piggy bank! It was filled with money. Best birthday gift they could ever thought right? Lee sze and I got one each,filled with money one leh.
Birthday Surprise for Baby

I went off after the celebration, the rest went to mind's cafe. I went home to collect the cake I baked and cabbed down to surprise baby. I planned it long ago with his friend, and still the plan failed. His friend made him drink with a empty stomach and he is totally drunk before I reached. He couldn't even recognise me when I reach, so the cake was left aside. Totally disappointed!
Accompanied him through the night until he is half sober,his friends and I look high and low for his car but we can't find until he is half sober and willing to tell us where he parked. He vomitted for hours and his friends are really kind enough to take care of him,cleaned up the mess he made and helped me to send him back.


A surprise for me from Baby.

When he is drunk and half sober, he is still looking for this in his car. And he pass it to me and tell me I love you when he was really dead drunk.=)


David and I send him back to his place. His mum and sis helped to wash him up and I stayed over his place. Ryan's da jie and er jie got me presents too! His mum gave me a really big ang bao.
**Thanks for all the birthday wishes smses which I started to receive after 12am.I was feeling so touched when my BFF actually call from Vietnam just to wish me Happy Birthday! And of course the calls from Keegan,Kelly and Charn at different timings wishing me Happy Birthday**
Ryann's mum even bought us breakfast in the next morning. Accompanied baby for his jab for his cambodia trip.He went back home with me and while he is sleeping on my bed, I prepared this for him.His favourite sweet and sour pork and chilli prawns.

Aftermath, we headed back to his place and he packed his laggage for his Cambodia trip while I fall asleep on his bed. We headed to the army market to buy his neccessities for the trip and he brought me to Keppel Bay for dinner.


Birthday Celebration Part II
(Dinner with baby at Prive)
It was really a very nice place with beautiful ambience.The food was awesome! We had our dinner at Prive.They have really great pasta. I had the organic wild mushroom pasta while baby had his beef bolognaise pasta. Had sticky date pudding with ice-cream for dessert.

See the view we had while having dinner.Facing all the yacht at the sea.
The Prive restaurant we had our dinner.





Birthday Celebration Part III
(St James's Powerhouse with my best friends)

After dinner,we headed to Vivo,met up with Teck Hong and Dai Ying.They pass baby and I our birthday present.They really spent alot of effort in writing the card and they even made the wrapping paper,which have our names printed on it.

Shopped for awhile and baby met up with his friends and I met up with my friends at PowerHouse.Met up with Grace,Keegan and Barret at St James. Waited for my two best friends for hours. Drunk couple of drinks with baby's friend and really got high,but not drunk. Almost vomitted but,I'm still able to control=) My friends left early cause some were not feeling well.Saw Olivia,Geraldine and Yi Xian in different groups and couple of familiar faces. Danced and got high in the club.

Left the club only at 5am.Reached home and saw lots of ang baos on my table! From mum,dad,grandma,ye ye,ma ma, uncle,gu gu and even my little brother whom is so sweet to give me $30 of ang bao. He isn't rich neither he works part time job.So sweet isn't he?

I'm gonna send baby off to Cambodia now and gonna have birthday celebration part IV with Charn since he is booking out today!