<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Saturday, September 20, 2008
♥ 10:21 PM

Reached home only at 5am today. Can't really sleep well...Woke up at 1pm so decided to wash up and head to baby's place. Drove down to baby's place and sleep with him,I love the way he hug me in his arms. Had late lunch at Geylang,ate curry rice.

Sent baby home,and went back home to pick my parents. Drove down to pick my grandparents and we head to Singapore Flyers.Its Daddy's birthday today! So we had seafood at Big Eater for dinner.


F1 track
My brother and I
My mum, me and my brother.
My dearest mum and dad.
My brother and daddy!
Me and my daddy!
My ye ye, ma ma, me and my di di.