<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
♥ 12:41 AM

Spent my whole day in school for SAP course.
As usual, it sucks.
Met up with barry and jonathon for dinner at T3.
Shopped around in the transit area and headed to our respective terminals to work.
I swopped terminal with Barry,
cause I didn't want to see that bitchy RSM.

Is couple ring really brings bad omen to couples?
I really like that ring which we wanted to get for this coming 2 years anniversary.

Had webcam with my BFF.
I want to fly to Vietnam for a short vacation.

I want to do something to my hair!

I have so much things to do yet so little time.
This posts is full of random thoughts.
I am tired,
I need sleep.
Good night,world.