<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Friday, September 19, 2008
♥ 1:24 PM

Suppose to bring my cousins out to Wild Wild Wet, but unfortunately when we reached there its closed for rennovation. We headed to Kid's Kampong instead.

Aftermath, went to my aunt's place for shower then we met up with my aunt and uncle at Siglap. We sent my rachel for her ballet lesson,then we had our dinner together with baby, my aunt and uncle at Marine Parade.
Ryan headed for mahjong and movie with his friends,while I met up with queenie and the rest at Boat quay. It was an impromptu decision,so I just went home and changed,get my car and drove down. So please ignore my naked face,without any makeup on.Yes, I look sleepy but I enjoyed myself for the night with such fantastic companion.
Xiu Ping, Queenie, Kelly and Me
Xiu Ping & Me.
Xiu Ping,Me & Queenie
Us without leon.
Queenie & Me
The only guy
Cheers!
We Love one another.
We are learning from kelly.
They says I'm short! Kelly & Me
The 2 couples of the night.
All of Us