<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Friday, September 26, 2008
♥ 12:10 AM

This whole week I'm attending the SAP course in the morning,
working in the night.
Time passes real fast with Lindis,Zach,Martin and some other friendly collegues around.
I really love my job now.
What a small world!
Ronson and Zach(Guo liang) actually knows my boyfriend!
Its the slackest job and the highest pay I ever worked.
What's best is Graciie and Keegan is joining me soon!
Though we might not be working in the same terminals but we are could still meet.

Had supper at simpang with barry and jonathan last night.
They two are really so gay.

Met up with jonathan and felicia to collect my new uniform.
i love it,its nice!
Jon and I had an very exciting dinner today.
We actually miss our dinner,cause we've got to help felicia to distribute the uniforms out.
So we sneak out during work.
When we were buying our food from BK at departure hall, the RSM suddenly came BK for dinner as well.
After ordering and paying, we didn't managed to collect our food and had to run away.
We really run and luckily I'm wearing my own clothes,so I took away my tag and airport pass , collected the food and bring it to the viewing mall to eat.
We have to eat discreetly,and yes.Do anything but don't get caught.We are fast enough to escape.

Time passes real fast without much serving.Only talk and get paid=)
I can't wait for 1 Oct to have dinner with Sebastian,Cassendra and Matthaise.
I can't wait for 4 Oct to have dinner with Charmaine,Zach,Kin wai and Martin.
I am going steamboat with my dearest classmates tomorrow!
I can't wait for few more hours.
I can't wait for 1 more day to our birthday.

And WTH!
My SIP is at Singapore Computer System(SCS).
I wish that I'll be posted to Jurong.