<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Sunday, October 19, 2008
♥ 3:42 PM

Felt much better today.Cause my supervisor,Simon agrees with me that Accenture people are so unfriendly!

Took a train with my love this morning.
Though I hate taking public transport early in the morning,
there's no available seats for me to take a nap on the way to work.
But I feel happy to see my love early in the morning=)
Bought sandwich from 7-11 and had breakfast in the office.

Jun Jiang and I felt so tired that we fell asleep on our desk,while the rest are still reading the functional data and test scripts. Our supervisor came today and he said we could just rest and wait for lunch. Went Bukit Merah for lunch with Jun Jiang,romano,gwen,bernard and may.
Slacked for 2 hours before headed for briefing with our team leads. I guessed we needn't do anything much this week besides reading functional data.

It was raining heavily at 6pm.
Daddy really dotes me alot, he came to pick me up again.
Knowing that I might be hungry and bought snacks for me=)
Grrr....I've to take a train to work again tomorrow!
Dad is heading to head office again,the worst thing is I've to go work and go back home myself next week cause dad is clearing his leave.Dad doesn't allow me to drive to work cause there's ain't free parking!