<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Saturday, October 4, 2008
♥ 12:13 PM

Grace accompanied me to get my hair done yesterday.
Spent about 3 hours there.
Totally satisfied=)
Headed over to Tampines Mall and settled our lunch at Macdonalds.
Gossips and bitching session with graciie.

Shopped around,wanted to catch a movie but grace watched almost all the movies showing before. So we headed to my place.
Had steamboat for dinner,grace joined my family for dinner.
Rot at my place till yee kiat calls and headed down to Cathay to pick them up after sending grace home.
I'm craving for ice-cream, so we headed to Ben & jerry's for ice cream.

On the way to cathay,this silly grace smsed to Class 95 and dedicated a message to me.
"Grace with two eyes said: yesterday I dedicated to my boyfriend and the message touched him, today I am gonna dedicate to my friend Jing Jing who has been there for me,thanks for everything.Don't worry,ryan is gonna be back on sunday.You'll then be a happy girl.I love you. Enjoy your ice-cream!"
I love you too Da Grace! Not only you have touched keegan,you've touched me as well!

After having the ice cream feast at dempsey hill,we saw Charn and his friends as well. They headed off to cathay and we headed off to downtown. Wanted to drive down to Sentosa, but its too late. Sent Chunwei back home and since downtown has no good movie time slots,we head down to Changi Village. Turn round and round to see all the transexual. Bought drinks and drive down to the beach and slack over there.