<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
♥ 11:24 PM

Grace Yeap! I changed my blogskin for the sake of you. See how much your words meant to me..Bigger fonts.No more droopy eyes!

I've been a good girlfriend today.I went all the way down to buona vista to meet my love,accompanied him back by train to Eunos.He hasn't been taking train for the past 1.5 years,he would feel bored and impatient in the long journey home.I'm there to accompany him to ease his boredom and make his day since its his first day of work=).

Met up with woonyah and pat for dinner at Ajisen. Had lots of gossips and catch up with them.
Taken my passport photos and all ready for internship!

Mr Sei cheong,please go do your passport in order for us to go Malaysia trip!!