<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Friday, October 24, 2008
♥ 10:23 PM

I spent my whole day at home,lying on my bed yesterday.
Slept whole day and got recharged.
Ryan's mum is really sweet.
Knowing that I'm sick,she boiled barley drink for me and ask ryan to pass it to me=)
He came to my house to accompany till I fall alseep.
He's not the lousiest boyfriend in the world afterall.

Dad accompanied me for breakfast at Depot Road after send my brother to school.
Reached the office pretty early.
Did some test scripts and went for early lunch since office had some Deepavali party going on.
Painting of lamps and Henna painting on hands.
It was raining so went DSTA for lunch with the usual ones.

Spent the whole afternoon slacking in the office.
Did some work and left office immediately when the clock strikes 6.
Met up with my love at his place.
Brought me for dinner at Siglap.
Had the best talk ever in baby's car before he head for work.

Mauritius is the next holiday destination with my love!
We need to save alot alot,really alot in order to fly to this island.