<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Monday, October 13, 2008
♥ 12:44 PM

I went for hair treatment today with my best friend.
Steamed my hair for 40 mins and I guess the texture should be better now!
Headed back to denise's place to wait for her to change and get prepared.
Went to City hall to get boyfriend's cardigan.
We were starving after skipping breakfast and lunch,
settled our lunch + dinner at the wan tan mee stall at Bugis.
Collected my free router from starhub at Burlington Square.
Bought a new cooling pad for my laptop to replace the spoilt one and an wireless adapter from Sim Lim square.
Shopped for denise's boyfriend top and headed to my place to collect my car.
Headed for supper at Simpang.

I'm glad that we made up.
Cheers to our friendship.
After 2 years, the friendship is never lost at all.
It will always be friends forever.

What more can I ask for?
My life is perfect, I need nothing more than what I have now.
My family is perfect,not wealthy but at least well to do.
I have a boyfriend who loves me.
I have my 2 best friends who always give me their support in whatever I do.
I have my BFF and my dearest classmates who is always there for me.
I have my closest group of friends,my brothers kee,charn,kel kel,grace...
Now,I have my long-lost buddy whom I almost lost it 2 years ago.
My life is revolve by every single one of them.
Every single one of them is a gift from god.
I'm really the happiest girl in the world,
there's nothing much I can ask for.