<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Monday, October 13, 2008
♥ 12:44 PM

I went to do my hair early in the morning on Friday.
Headed back to school to meet baby and wilson for lunch.
Took a bus down to town to meet dearest Kel Kel for a short shopping spree before she went to meet her boyfriend and i headed down to Miss Clarity Cafe for dinner with my classmates.
Its always so happening whenever I meet them, lots of gossips as usual. Somebody is gonna get real hurt during gradution ceremony.Hahaha wth lah...
Met up with ryan's sis, yi wen came to pick us and we headed for supper at Geylang.Had our favourite frog porridge!

Went to my love's place to look for him on saturday,since he is still asleep. His mum cooked breakfast for us and we went to school to meet his cousin. All thanks to his cousin's help,I'm able to get my Major project started. Mum has got steamboat for dinner! Went to meet Jian Guo,Ming huei and Sophia for dinner and chilling session at Prive at the Keppel Bay. They had an impromptu decision of going Powerhouse,but baby's hasn't got the right outfit.So we gotta drive home to change.Headed into Powerhouse just in time. Saw some slut which really spoil my day, no infact spoil our day. I could have done something bad if my love is not there. What I've done is not too much if you guys know what she had done to me=)

The whole powerhouse was really packed and we cannot even get in for re-entry. Decided to go for supper and mahjong session with Jian guo and clinton. Had supper at Geylang, then we headed to baby's place for mahjong till morning. Stayed over at my love's place and only woke up at 3plus in the noon. Went for early dinner,our favourite honey chicken with his er jie.
Baby drove me to aunt's place for tempura dinner.Went to pick Queenie,Barry,Jonathon and Eugene from the airport and we headed over to Kin Wai's birthday party at Costa Sands Chalet.Met some long-lost collegues and what a coincidence,I actually met Darren there! Had a chat with them and actually find out that Darren is actually on my side all the way. Felt touched*
Headed home with Jon at 1 plus.

That's how I spent my weekend.