<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
♥ 7:31 PM

I'm sick of studying.
Its been about a year which I have not touch on books which require me to study.
Its all along project based.
Now,I have to study and memorise.That's sucks.
On a happier note,its alright everything's gonna end on friday 4.30pm=)
Why do I have to act smart,sign up for SAP course for what? What's so good getting the certificate and put myself in such depressed mode.
Fine,I shall stop grumbling.

I'm in this little freezing cold major project room of my love's.
I don't know he will be in the meeting for how long,just wait and mug for SAP.
My love is starting his internship tomorrow.
I'm starting mine on monday.
Not excited at all.Its so freaking far!
I'm gonna mug alone at Clementi Macdonald's for my SAP while waiting for my love to knock off from work,starting from tomorrow!

On a lighter note,
I know the feeling of being cheated.
I don't want any of my friend to be another victim.