<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Sunday, October 19, 2008
♥ 3:42 PM

Internship life is dreadful.
8.30am to 6pm.
Life's suck at Mindef.
Had to change NRIC for visitor pass while awaiting for our personal pass to arrive.
It takes about 1 month,meanwhile we gotta borrow passes from the other staff even going to the washroom.
No camera phone, no external memory storage devices, no internet access!
I spent my whole day sleeping in the office.
Had a long lunch break today, and bought some titbits and magazines.
At the end of the day,
I read the whole Cleo magazine and The New Paper.
There's not sufficient workspace in SCS,so we were put in Accenture.
I like my office on the 20th level,nice scenery and its a room just for 5 of us.
But the room is freezing cold.
I hate my life now.
The rest of the people there are like so unfriendly.

My parents are really sweet.
My mum iron my working attire ready for me to put on,prepared breakfast for me on my first day of work.
My dad came to pick me home,cause its my first day of work.
He would call during lunch to ask how was work and all.
When I came home,there's dinner prepared and we'll sit down together.

Its my first day of work, I thought I could meet my love on the train back.
Left early cause my love knock off at 5.30pm.
Seeing him could make me feel much better.
But he is going back school,taking wilson's car.
I thought a train ride home or a dinner together would not take much time.
Felt much disappointed.
He have to go back to school rushing for a project going on.
Nearly teared on the bus ride.
Took a bus to Tiong Bahru Plaza,wanted to take a train back from there, but dad called to pick me home.

I hate to go to work, nothing drives me on.
I feel like taking MC tomorrow,but it would affect my grades.
Sometimes I feel like crying when I knew I had to go to work.
Its only my first day of work.

I'm grateful to those who smsed me good luck this morning.
Many thanks=)
I hope tomorrow would be a better day.