<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Saturday, October 18, 2008
♥ 1:23 AM

I've been so stressed up these few days.
Finally,today is the day which I can relieve.
SAP is over.
I've failed by pathetic 1%.
I scored 69%,and everyone thought 69% is the passing mark.
But the SAP in-charge says its 70%.
That 1% cause me $200!!
I don't have the confident to pass anyway,not many passes this time round too.
Many thanks to all those who msged me early in the morning to wish me good luck!

Went Bugis and shopped around with my love,while waiting for his da jie to knock off.
Then headed back to his place for dinner.
His mum cooked sumptuous feast tonight.
We've been together for more than a year,its not the first time which I have dinner with his family.But it is the first time I'm having dinner with his whole family including his da jie after she got married.

Went to Timbre for both substation and The Art House,but both places were packed. Walked along the riverside with my love,and headed over ECP to see people playing with remote aircrafts and remote cars.My love wants to but a remote car,so we could play together! Chilled over at Starbucks and drove along ECP.Smsed to class 95 to wish my love Happy 1 year 9 months anniversary at 12 mid-night.

A weekend for me to play,and I officially start my internship. Welcome to the No Life World,Jing Jing!
20 October 2008-1 Feb 2009.