<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Sunday, October 5, 2008
♥ 1:05 AM

Love is something not scientific, unexplainable.
One has no reason to love because of looks,wealth or any other reason.
Love does not need to be reciprocal, it does not need to compare how much can one give.
Please be appreciative if someone is right there for you,giving you what he/she can.
Regardless of material needs or be there for you whenever you needed him/her.

Sometimes I just do not know how to advice or how to care.
But I do care from my bottom of my heart.
I do not wanna see any of my friends get hurt,especially my very close friends.
Every single friend is important to me and I cherish.
Don't make use of your charm or beauty,cause everyone peripheral sees the evil in you.

I love my love.
I love my BFF.
I love my best friends,Nise and Pat.
I love Graciie and Kel Kel.
I love my Neh neh xin.
I love my best buddy Tungsucharivitchit Charnsunita botak monalisa charn hua hua and shorty keegan.
I love my 6 other BFFs seicheong,lee sze,yee kiat,qun yu,jia jie and wei qing.
I will slap,I will bite if any one bully my love ones!