<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Thursday, October 30, 2008
♥ 10:48 PM

Mum and Dad sends me to work today,they accompanied me for breakfast before work as well.
Its been ages since they did this, it was like when I'm in my primary school days.
Cabbed to and fro to Chin Swee Road to collect my pay and bank in before 2pm today.
Jun Jiang accompied me there,and we had our lunch in the office.

I kept falling asleep during work these few days.
But...
Jun Jiang was caught sleeping in office by our supervisor today!
I was lucky.
Had SAP training for the whole day today.

I can't wait for my internship to be over soon.
I want to go for a holiday.
I need a break.
I'm going on a Malaysia trip this coming saturday.
I'm going Hong Kong with my love and his family in May next year.
Hang Kong Disneyland,Kowloon!
I want to go Genting with my love soon.
I want to go phuket with my love after internship.
I want to go Bangkok with my best friends after we graduate.