<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Sunday, October 19, 2008
St James Powerhouse ♥ 3:42 PM

My love was busy in school the whole day yesterday. While I slept till noon,went to granny's house in the evening.Granny never fail to cook best delicacies for me whenever I visited her and ye ye. Took a bus to school,to give my love a surprise cause I miss him so much. Yes,he was shocked to see me in school at night! Left my love and took a train down to meet his sis,helping her to draw the birthday card and buy the birthday cake for her friend. Cabbed down from millenium walk to St James to meet up with Jon and the rest,while my love went club at Double O with his friends. It was suppose to be in a big group from DFS,but some back out last minute. Tze lip,ben and carmen came to join us and left earlier. Coincidently,we saw Kim beng there.Met up with dearest bestie denise Many thanks to Kim Beng and Jonathon who never fails to protect me at the dance floor.Or I'll be pushed or squashed to death! We had fun though!

My love came to Powerhouse to pick me up and headed to eat Bak chor mee at geylang with his friends.Went back to baby's place to shower and continue with Mahjong with Clinton and Jian Guo again. It has been consecutively 2 weekends that we clubbed and mahjong till morning! Like what Jian guo says "have you heard of people died of playing mahjong?"

Baby send me back and the three guys went sun-tanning at Sentosa right after mahjong session at 9am in the morning! The guys are really tough!
Erika & I
Us
Melvin & erika
Jon,Kim Beng and Me