<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Friday, October 3, 2008
♥ 1:31 AM

Yesterday, 1 Oct 2008
Yesterday I went to Kelly's place like 12noon.
Just to put on some make up and wait for her to get ready for shopping.
Her dad drove us down to Orchard.
While waiting for her to get her gel nails infills done, I had a manicure.
I did the same design as kelly,but without the gel nails.

We went to shopped for awhile around Far east and kelly left for her friend's place.
I met up with Aunt and mum.
Headed over to La meridien Changi Village hotel for dinner.
Had the Japanese crusine and its fantastic.
I love the California Maki.
I'm not a sashimi person but I ate it.Cause its so fresh and awesome!

Met up with grace,keegan,benny and barret at downtown east.
Caught the movie "House Bunny".
Nice and it was a bimbotic show,really.
Reached home at 2am.

Today,2 Oct 2008

Woke up early in the morning like 9am?
Went to paya ubi to help baby to customise the car carpet,as its a birthday present from aunt to baby. Headed over to chin swee road to collect my pay,heh! I'm rich for that moment.
Drove to town to get a quick shopping,gotten my shoes from URS for work.
Lunch at Ajisan with Jonathon and Barry.
Went to get our "Agnes B" lanyard for work.=)

Shiat! Got a summon from URA.I already put freaking 8 coupons and its not enough!
Gotten a $6 summon.I should have used cash card parking,yes I want to be cheapo instead.
Went for a car wash and top up petrol before returning baby's car to his sis again.

Headed to the airport for dinner before work,met up with kin wai and cassendra.
Bought my kenzo perfume and clinque lip gloss with staff purchase=)
Work was bored but at least I have Harbans and Martin to chat with.
Met up with Jonathon and Barry after work and headed for supper at Bedok 85.

Baby finally online and emailed me! Finally after 5 days,but of course his one message a day never fails to brighten up my day. Charn and Barry start to feel that i'm irritating cause I've been nagging to them that I miss ryan! How? How? How? Then I'll start to play with the bear that he caught which I've been carrying it with me wherever I go.

I miss you,my dear.
2 more days.