<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Sunday, November 9, 2008
♥ 2:59 PM

Drove ryan❤ car to did my Mani & Pedi at Bishan. Upon driving to the wrong road,I explored a nearer route from Bishan back to Tampines. Its a new high way from Bartley!

Went to work aftermath,and slacked with Kelvin throughout work.We still bought BK back to eat during work. But...my feet hurts wearing the heels.
Ryan❤ came to pick me up after work,met up with Dai Ying and Teck hong at Geylang for beancurd and portugeuse egg tarts. Went to meet up with Jian guo and the rest at Plaza Sing for mid night movies. Caught the Quantum of Solace,and I fell asleep at the mid of the movie.I find that the beginning part was way too boring.

My eyes hurts, I guessed the contact lenses are affecting my eyes since friday. I've changed a new pair of lenses,but it doesn't help much. I guess its either I stared at the PC for too long,or my eyes are rejecting the lenses. I'm gonna get a new pair of glasses for work,so I don't have to put on lenses during weekdays.

Off to meet my dearest neh neh xin now~