<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Thursday, November 6, 2008
♥ 11:22 PM

Had breakfast at Rocky Master with Jun Jiang this morning.
I'm gonna have breakfast every day at Rocky master!
They served the best breafast at Depot Rd.

I have new test package to be done.
Slept in the office most of the time=)
The only entertainment in the office is to chat with Richard and Jun Jiang through communicator,laughing out loud at talk about any other things besides work.

Ryan came to pick me up from work, went to TM to buy cousin's birthday present.
Went down to Aloha Loyang for her chalet.
My love and I had fun playing with my niece and nephew.

Starhub had called me to give me a $100 voucher!
I can change my phone next week.
Is it true that Omnia is better than Iphone?
Tell me what are the better phones for consideration.