<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
♥ 11:58 PM

I did nothing at work besides eating and sleeping.
Took out my mirror and found there's much blackheads on my nose.
Tried to squeeze out the stubborn black heads,but my skin is too dry.
Unlike ryan's,I could always help him squeeze out his black heads on his nose easily.
So I decided to go to Watsons and buy the biore black head remover sticker.
But when I were to take it for payment,
the salesgirl told me why not try the Nuteen blackhead remover gel.
She told me that it will not leave any scars or marks like when you squeeze it, it will not have any side effects like when you peel it.
I was thinking it might not work, but after she promote it so well and the price is only $6.90.
I decided to get it.
Try it out immediately I reach home,
it works!
Just apply the gel on the dry face and rub it for 1 minute, the dead skin on the face are removed as well. Rinse it with water,and I realised all blackheads are really gone!

I got it from Watsons and its only like $6.90. Try it=)


Met up with my classmates after work for dinner at Somerset.Thanks Yee Kiat for the treat at BBQ Chicken! The fish cutlet was awesome. Went to buy Jia Jie's birthday present at Takashimaya.Bought him a Braun Buffel wallet.Shopped around and took mrt to Outram and meet up with my love. Took a train back to Eunos and took a cab cause we were both too lazy and tired.

Settler's cafe on friday with my dearest classmates!

Last but not least...

Happy Birthday Whiner!