<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Thursday, November 20, 2008
♥ 11:42 PM

I finally got myself a new phone yesterday. Samsung Omnia! As most of my friends told me that its better than iphone. Yes,totally satisfied with the phone for now. Its a reward for myself cooping in the office for a month!

My liason officer is coming tomorrow,I hope that good comments will be given by my supervisor. Seriously,Accenture is giving us too much stress. Want us to do overtime without paying us? Telling us its our responsibility to finish our work on hand before deadline,but there is too much work for us.We couldn't even understand the FD at the first place.

Dad came to pick me,then pick mum up from Central after her shopping spree. Had dinner together and its been so long since we had together. One of the buyer came to for house viewing and we have to rush back home. Very soon,we are gonna move in together with grandma before looking for a new house and rennovate it. I have to bunk in with my brother till we got our new house...Sucks right?

Whether I can make it this time round,I will still try my very best. I will try even harder than before. I have found my passion,I will not give up easily. I believe if I persist,one day I can make it.It doesn't matter how long I take,as long as I reach my goal at the end of the day.Wish me good luck okay?=)