<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Monday, November 3, 2008
♥ 11:07 PM

I'm caught sleeping by my project manager today. Jun Jiang and I were sleeping soundly and Irene gave us a shock. But we indeed reached the office much earlier than usual. Woke up at 10pm and went for breakfast at CMPB.

Went depot heights for lunch and stock up all the titbits in our drawer.My drawer now is filled with chocolates and biscuits. Finally,I got my account for office communicator.
Met up with my love for dinner,he fetches me to Parkway and settled our dinner at Ichiban Sushi. The cheese chicken cutlet is fantastic! I love the fiesta cheesecake there.

Look around and search for ryan's mum birthday gift. But still, not any found.Went to look for a suitable mobile phone as well. I think I should be getting 8gb Samsung Omnia. Wilson is gonna get it today,I shall wait for him to use for one week or so to see if its worth to get it.

Meeting my dearest classmates for dinner tmr.
Meeting keegan brother for durian session on wed.
Cousin's 21st birthday on thursday.
TGIF on friday!