<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Saturday, November 8, 2008
♥ 12:40 PM

Its weekends again. It would be such a letdown to myself if I were to not enjoy it,right? Yes, I really hate office life,its definitely not my kind of working environment permanently. As usual, i met up with my classmates right after work at Cityhall,settled our dinner at Swensens. We spent most of the time gossip over there besides eating. Yes, gossips=)

Booked a reservation at Timbre at the Art House,but we changed our minds after dinner. Since ryan did an event show at Padang,Breathe. We headed over there to check it out. Did saw some games,but most of the stalls were closing so we did not managed to play much. Headed over to Clarke Quay and couldn't made up our minds whether to go Eski,C-Clinic or FashionBar. Cause it was too crowded to get a place.
We ended up eating Ice-cream at TCC. Cocoa Mosaic is nice!

Did I mention that I went 1-TwentySix with Kelly and Keegan on Wednesday night?
I still love the place as much as before,even more.
With the beautiful ambience, though not the nicest drink.
Cause I ordered Lavender Soda and it tastes so much like essential oil.
I'm driving,so no alcoholic drinks for me.
But...do check the drink;faithfully yours.Its awesome!
But its the best environment with partake of the melodious music-love songs played by the live band there.
With my closest friends,chilling out and reminiscing about the past in secondary school.
Playing with the dried chilli padi in the anchovies-peanut.
Making Keegan's lips red and swollen.
Grace and Charn should be there,it would then be perfect!
I'm gonna go for manicure & pedicure later.
Work again in the night.
Nevermind,I'll continue enjoy my weekends after work.

I know my blog is short of pictures.
But pleaseeeee understand,I'm working in Mindef.
No camera phones,no cameras allowed.
Therefore,the phones I used now is without a camera!





The greatest reward is the great sense of satisfaction.