<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Malaysia Trip ♥ 11:12 PM

I've just got back from Malaysia. But I was too tired to upload the photos last night. Internship really screwed my life up,so I need to enjoy every moment for my weekends. Finally,we headed over to Malaysia. Met up with my classmates at Tampines to take a bus to woodlands,waited for my love for 45 mins! Met up with Jia Jie and Wei Qing at Woodlands Mrt,and took a bus to the custom. The queue was really long,but the wait is worth it.Cause we've got fun!

Tried to look for Money Changer at JB,trying to look for the best exchange rate. However, we've got scammed.Nevermind,not much difference anyway. Went to City Square for our lunch and first stop shopping. Had our lunch at this Robin's Portuguese Chicken,which serve's half chicken or chicken wings just like Kenny Roger's.And their famous portuguese egg tarts.
Celebrated Jia Jie's 19th birthday in advanced there.

Jia Jie says:"This is where i celebrated my birthday!"

Shopped around at City Square. I planned to buy Vincci Shoes from Malaysia,like as much as I bought it from Genting. But there's either no nice designs or there's ain't no right size which suits me.I bought none in the end! But... I bought a top from Mango. My classmates and my love got really shocked from the way I shopped. I went in to every shop and buy things without thinking.
We took a cab down to Jusco, the huge and gigantic shopping centre. The exterior looks like IMM in Singapore,but its like vivocity in its interior.They have all the brands like Topshop,Dorothy Perkins,Levis etc... It took 2-3 hours for us to shopped from one end to another end. I bought a belt from Dorothy Perkins and its like darn cheap.Only like SGD$15? Baby bought a levi's top which cost like SGD$30? My love wanted to buy the levi's jacket for me that costs about SGD$80.But after much consideration, I think I want to look for better designs in SG. Went to the supermarket and bought drinks.We saw this super long jumbo sausage! For only RM$6.90.

Jia Jie is eating the super long jumbo sausage.
Wanna see how long the jumbo sausage is?
This LONG!
This is unglam,but its really long.
Us outside the supermarket at Jusco!


Took a cab down to Stulang Laut for seafood dinner. The seafood restaurant which Jia jie wants,with fish tank! Its like along the sea,we can see Sembawang from there leh.

We ordered 11 dishes.Like Satay,Dried Chilli Chicken,Sambal Sweet Potato leaves,Sambal Kang Kong,2 curry crabs,2 chilli crabs,Fu Yong Omelette,Cereal Prawns,Sambal La-la,Steam Fish. With drinks and the buns and rice,it only costs us RM$293.80 for 8 people! Its the best and fabulous seafood dinner we had together. Where can you find such cheap and nice seafood in Singapore?
We headed over to the Duty-Free at Zon after the dinner. The shopping centre is boring,we can't buy any liqour anyway. Took a cab back to custom,which cost RM$7.

We agreed to go JB every once a month for this sumptous seafood feast.We want to have Crayfish and lobster the next time! Planning to go for Go Kart the next visit..I want to have durian the next time okay?!