<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
♥ 8:49 PM

Met Jia Jie for lunch at Ikea.
After shaping my brows at East point and fixing my heels.
Bought 2 pillows for my daddy's car!
I made it! I have reached my goals and fufilled my dream!

I got into SQ.
Its a dream to fufill since young,its many girls dream to be one.
I didn't really tell much people before hand,cause I guessed it will be embarrassing it is if I were to be rejected.
Though I didn't made it through it through my first attempt,perhaps I did not do any preparation or I don't have what others said I do not have takes to be one at that time.
But this time,which is my second attempt.Lady luck is with me!
My 2 best friends did really help me alot,by preparing my scripts for me and choose the best outfit for my interview. Desmond gave me all the tips and things to note.
Ryan❤, Dai Ying and Teck hong waited hours for me during my interview.
My 10 dearest classmates gave me their best support.
Thousands of thanks is never enough!
After my graduation,I still have to undergo 3.5 months of training,before I could really fly.
I guess this would be the happiest day in my life.
Nothing can make me feel much happier than this moment,currently.
Though many had tell me much negative comments about this career,but at least I know I have fufill my dream=).